Picking the right UAE visa for you can be a daunting task. One of the most important things to consider when making the transition is to make sure you have the proper visa for your stay. It’s important to have the right visa to ensure that you are legally permitted to live and work in the UAE, and also to ensure that you don’t run into any problems while you are there.
In this blog article, we will explore five key tips for securing the proper UAE visa for your move.
Research the different types of visas available
When moving to the UAE, it is important to be aware of the different types of visas available. Depending on your situation and purpose for moving to the UAE, you may need a specific type of visa. Here are some of the most common types of visas available in the UAE:
- Employment Visas: The most common type of visa for those moving to the UAE is an employment visa. This is usually sponsored by an employer and requires a work permit in order to be granted.
- Business Visas: For business owners or those who plan to start a business in the UAE, a business visa may be required. This can be obtained through a local sponsor such as a free zone or a public relations company.
- Family Visas: Family visas are available for family members of UAE residents or citizens. These allow the family members to live in the UAE with their relative.
- Visitor Visas: For those who are visiting the UAE for a short period of time, a visitor visa is available. This type of visa usually lasts for 30 days and can be extended if needed.
- Student Visas: Student visas are available for international students attending universities in the UAE. These can be obtained through the university or through a sponsor such as a parent or guardian.
It is important to research each of these types of visas thoroughly in order to determine which one is best suited for your particular situation. Additionally, you should always check with the relevant UAE embassy or consulate to ensure that you have all of the necessary documents and information required for the application process.
Decide who will sponsor your visa
If you are moving to the UAE for a new job, your new employer will likely sponsor your visa. This means they will take responsibility for obtaining it, and providing the necessary paperwork to support the application. Your employer will also be responsible for paying any fees associated with the visa.
Alternatively, you could use RHJ as your sponsor. This involves getting an individual or company in the UAE to act as a guarantor for your visa application. You will need to provide documents proving that you have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in the UAE. As well as a statement from your sponsor guaranteeing your visa application.
It’s important to research all the different options available to you when deciding on a visa sponsor, as the cost, process and requirements can vary depending on who you choose. Be sure to weigh up the pros and cons of each option before making a decision.
Gather the required documents
When applying for a UAE visa, you must make sure to have all the necessary documents in order. These include:
- A copy of your passport, including pages showing your personal information, passport number, photo, and signature.
- A valid work contract with the employer sponsoring your visa.
- A medical certificate from an approved clinic, stating that you are in good health and free of communicable diseases.
- Evidence of financial support, such as proof of your income or bank statement.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- For family visas, birth certificates and marriage certificates may be required as well.
Make sure to collect all the documents before submitting your application. It is important to note that some of these documents might need to be authenticated by relevant authorities in your country or the UAE embassy.
Submit your application
The next step in the process of getting a visa for the UAE is to submit your application. All applicants will need to submit an application form as well as supporting documentation. Make sure that you fill out the form correctly, provide all the necessary documents, and pay any associated fees.
The documents that are required vary depending on the type of visa you are applying for, but typically include copies of your passport, bank statements, proof of accommodation, and a letter of employment or sponsorship from your employer.
Once you have completed the application form and gathered the necessary documents, you can submit your application at your local embassy or consulate. If you are applying online, make sure that you follow the instructions carefully and that all information is accurate.
Once your application has been submitted, it will be processed by the relevant authorities. You will be notified when a decision has been made and your visa will either be approved or denied. Depending on the type of visa you have applied for, you may have to travel to the UAE to pick up your visa in person.
Check the status of your application
Once you have submitted your visa application, it is important to regularly check the status of your application. This will help ensure that everything is going smoothly and that there are no delays in the process.
To check the status of your UAE visa application, you can visit the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship website. Here, you can log in with your Emirates ID number or passport number, and track the progress of your application. You may also receive emails or text messages to alert you of any updates.
If there are any issues with your application, such as missing documents or discrepancies, the website should let you know. In some cases, you may need to submit additional information or documents in order to complete the process.
It is important to keep track of the progress of your visa application, as this can help you plan ahead and avoid any delays. Make sure to frequently check the website for updates and be aware of any changes to the status of your application.
Speak to an expert
The process of obtaining the proper UAE visa for your move can be daunting, but with a little bit of research and preparation you can make sure you have the right visa for your needs. Make sure to do your due diligence and consider who your sponsor will be, as well as collecting all the required documents and submitting them correctly. Once you have applied, keep track of the status of your application to ensure everything is processed in a timely manner. With the right approach, you will be well on your way to securing your UAE visa.