Frequently Asked Questions
As a non-EU citizen in Portugal on a student visa, you are only allowed to work 20-hours per week. If you work more hours than this, you may not be allowed to renew your visa. However, you would be able to work full-time hours during any school holiday/breaks.
To kick-of your student visa application and begin studying in Portugal, you will need:
- Proof of acceptance into a Portuguese school, college or university
- Proof of funds (tuition fees & maintenance loan OR proof of scholarship)
- Proof of health insurance in your current country of residence
- Proof of somewhere to live while you are studying
- Plus more; contact us to find out more and kick-start your visa application