Portugal is one of the best countries in the world due to safety, friendliness, and good weather. That’s why entrepreneurs want to relocate to Portugal. The Portuguese government fully support innovation and has introduced several Visa options that cater to a wide range of entrepreneurs looking to move there. For example, with the Startup Visa option, you can set up your business from anywhere in the EU before relocate to Portugal to finalise the paperwork and start your business there in person once it’s up and running.
What Are The Options If I Relocate To Portugal?
There are a few different options if you’re looking to relocate to Portugal as an entrepreneur. The first is the D2 Visa, which is available to anyone with a viable business idea.
The second is the Innovator Visa, which is available to those with an innovative business idea that has the potential to create jobs and contribute to the Portuguese economy.
Finally, there is the Golden Visa, which allows entrepreneurs who make a significant investment in Portugal to live and work in the country.
Applying For A Business Visa
The Portuguese government is very supportive of entrepreneurs and has introduced several Visa options that cater to a wide range of entrepreneurs looking to move. If you are an entrepreneur looking to relocate to Portugal, RHJ Group can help you obtain residency.
Establishing A Company Under European Law
When looking to establish a company under European law, there are a few key things you should keep in mind.
- You’ll need to choose the right legal structure for your business.
- You’ll need to get a business bank account and set up accounting practices.
- You’ll need to obtain the necessary licenses and permits.
- You’ll need to find the right office space.
- You should familiarise yourself with the local market.
- You’ll need to put together a solid team of employees.
- You should create a detailed business plan.
Self-Employed Or Job Creation Programmes
If you’re an entrepreneur looking for a great place to relocate, Portugal should be at the top of your list. The Portuguese government is very supportive of innovation and has introduced several visa options that cater to a wide range of entrepreneurs. The Portuguese government is also incredibly gracious to expats opening a business if they can prove that they will create jobs for residents of Portugal.
Plus, the country is extremely safe and friendly, with great weather year-round. In addition, there are plenty of opportunities for networking and business growth. So what are you waiting for? Portugal is calling all entrepreneurs!
Reasons Why Entrepreneurs Should Relocate To Portugal Today
- Portugal is one of the safest countries in the world.
- The Portuguese people are incredibly friendly and welcoming.
- The weather in Portugal is perfect for entrepreneurs who want to enjoy some sunny days.
- The Portuguese government is fully supportive of innovation and entrepreneurship
- There are several Visa options available that cater to a wide range of entrepreneurs looking to move to Portugal.
- Portugal has a thriving economy that is perfect for entrepreneurs looking to start or grow their businesses.
- Finally, relocating to Portugal is a great way to enjoy all that this beautiful country has to offer!
Finding a Law Specialist
If you need legal advice or assistance, be sure to contact the experts at RHJ Law. We’re able to guide you through what you need to know before moving to Portugal.
Our legal team at RHJ Law assists non-EEA nationals to obtain residency in Portugal. Our English speaking team of lawyers, accountants and more specialise in helping entrepreneurs and families to set up, manage and grow their life in Europe.
Working with our trusted partners; we can advise you on where to settle and how to go about purchasing property in Portugal.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!